Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Search Is On!

seen about 8 on autotrader ranging between £2000 to £4000 mainly in mica blue and silver sure there should be one in the bunch which tickles your fancy???

Are you a six in line fan or do you settle for 200+ HP?

There is an Hbeam engined Altezza(RHD ofcourse, japanese import) up for grabs on Dutch forum for less than 2000 pounds.

seen about 8 on autotrader ranging between £2000 to £4000 mainly in mica blue and silver sure there should be one in the bunch which tickles your fancy???

I have been looking at Autotrader for months and had three marked out as possible's, typically all three sold just before I sold my BMW. There is a nice looking Mica blue one on there but although it say's FSH but it has a 31k gap between it's last service and the one the garage selling have stamped in the book (probably just an oil change) Also a pale blue one at £4k looks interesting. I am currently waiting for a dealer to get back to me Wednesday with details of an 05 plate Sportcross they are awaiting delivery of, so that's top of my list at present.

How bout a gold one with cream leather :D

Nice try :D

Are you a six in line fan or do you settle for 200+ HP?

There is an Hbeam engined Altezza(RHD ofcourse, japanese import) up for grabs on Dutch forum for less than 2000 pounds.

Redbaron thanks for the info but I'm going down the route of a standard UK car in my old age! :winky:

Happy hunting, the 300 SportCross is a very fine car and you'll not regret it. If you can find an 05, then it's about the last of the bunch and should be a great car. Mine's a late 2004 (54 plate) and I've put almost 70k on it since I bought it in May 2007. No plans to change it for a few years yet!!

Happy hunting, the 300 SportCross is a very fine car and you'll not regret it. If you can find an 05, then it's about the last of the bunch and should be a great car. Mine's a late 2004 (54 plate) and I've put almost 70k on it since I bought it in May 2007. No plans to change it for a few years yet!!

Thanks Ian.

It's good to hear you are obviously happy with yours and with 70k under your belt it seems to have served you well. I'm waiting eagerly for the dealer to call me back on Wednesday, just hope it's a good one.

Well, it's Wednesday.... how's the car? Any good?

Ian........To cut a long story short I have today after a long round trip to Surrey, put a deposit down on the car, it's a 2 owner (the first being Lexus) 2005 Platinum Ice/Black leather interior IS300 Sportcross, 46k with full Lexus service history including a cambelt change plus 3 keys! The garage are doing a few jobs for me and are delivering it hopefully next week.

It was superb on the test drive, everything I hoped it would be, can't wait to take delivery, will post some pics in due course. Really pleased to be a Lexus owner again.

Congratulations!

46000 miles. That 's great, They are still out there and the lucky ones get them.

Found a German IS 300 Sportcross with 66000 kms (about 40000 miles). Couldn,t resist and will collect it next tuesday.

Thanks all, I think this one had my name on as I found it last Thursday before I had sold my car, spoke to the dealer Friday and explained my situation and then as luck would have it sold my BMW on the Saturday, following that I pulled out all the stops.

It's really hard to find low mileage so consider myself very lucky.

Will get some pictures loaded once I take delivery of it.

Nice to be back on the forum with another Lexus.

Here are some pictures the dealer kindly sent me, not the best quality but it gives you an idea.

This is as it came in, they haven't readied it for sale or anything, front mats are in the boot, can't wait to start cleaning, polishing and waxing. Ordered some clay bars so all set to get started!

post-15296-0-04503400-1368184100_thumb.j

post-15296-0-74771700-1368184113_thumb.j

post-15296-0-34425200-1368184124_thumb.j

post-15296-0-83969700-1368184130_thumb.j

post-15296-0-07530200-1368184141_thumb.j

post-15296-0-34550500-1368184150_thumb.j

post-15296-0-17847300-1368184162_thumb.j

post-15296-0-77407700-1368184168_thumb.j

Very very nice. :zee:

The only negative comment... Why a gold steering wheel? Looks a bit out of place on a silver car with no other gold on the car! Lol..

I thought the same. My car has a black interior and a black wheel, which I think looks better.

Look very nice, similar miles when I pick my up 3 years ago.

Thanks Panya

The only negative comment... Why a gold steering wheel? Looks a bit out of place on a silver car with no other gold on the car! Lol..

I'm not sure about it either if I was being really picky, think it's something I need to "live" with before I can really decide.

I thought the same. My car has a black interior and a black wheel, which I think looks better.

Strange why they did some with the gold and some without, I had heard Lexus ran out of certain parts nearing the end of the build run, things like Sat Navs simply were not available to fit, so the cubby hole flip front was there but without the Nav! Maybe that's the reason mine has a part gold trim steering wheel, they ran out of solid black :whistling:

It's not going to spoil my love for the car regardless, I'm just hoping they deliver sometime this week!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links