Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi can you guys who know tell me if Profess is outside Cardiff, up not to far from Pontyprid, Blackwater that way on - both Tom Tom & double check with AA route planner did lead to that area somewhere, I did think it was on the outer edge of cardiff city, any comments?

Hi can you guys who know tell me if Profess is outside Cardiff, up not to far from Pontyprid, Blackwater that way on - both Tom Tom & double check with AA route planner did lead to that area somewhere, I did think it was on the outer edge of cardiff city, any comments?

Lf you are using a TomTom sat-nav you can put the following information in:

Hengoed, West Road junction with East Road

Its half way between Cardiff and Rhymney, its well north of Cardiff.

Hope you get this info in time, only just seen it. Mike

It was the repeated refs to Cardiff that threw me, I had assumed it was at the edge of that city

No its deep in the valleys Good luck. Mike

If you take the A40 then the road through forest of dean to Monmouth then A40 to A465 its a nice route takes 4 hours for me in Ilford Essex.

Ah!! the land of my fathers. Mike

Hello Dave76.

Easiest way to find us is to use these directions.

M4 Junction 32 head north on the A470.

Follow the A470 until you reach a roundabout then head east on the A472 until you reach the Penallta link road.

Then stay on Penallta Link road until you go past the old mining pit on your right hand side.

On your right just after the pit, you will find Penallta industrial estate. First on the right.

Good luck and safe driving.

Regards.

Leon

Profess LPG LTD.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links