Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

iwas quite surprised how much rubbish i got in the boot today to go to tip it was like a tardus.on the way back i filled up with cider and beer ready for the le mans 24hr, its live on eurosporst the weekend im hopping the toyotas can beat those pesky audis, only the 2nd time in 22 yrs i won't be there,so all you on here cheer on those toyotas i took my old k reg down a few years ago lovely drive down thro france those roads made for ls, never missed a beat, it got quite alot of interest there some people never seen a proper car before

• Like 2

Bet my Vox AC30 would sound better.......(that'll get you going)..... (though I'll grant you the Fender Twin is a great Amp-I very foolishly parted company with one a few years ago,usual reason: needed the money.

Bet my Vox AC30 would sound better.......(that'll get you going)..... (though I'll grant you the Fender Twin is a great Amp-I very foolishly parted company with one a few years ago,usual reason: needed the money.

I used to have an AC30 myself a few years ago but it broke down so many times I gladly got rid of it, just couldn't take touring even in a flight case. My Fender amps have never let me down. I used to like using an H&H in the studio, very underrated amp. Mike

Just the very reason that mine never leaves the house-I wouldn't even dream of moving it around on gigs, very delicate Amp, I had a Fender Twin Chorus when I gigged around, tranny Amp,tough as old boots,them were the days......

• Like 1

no probs i like it here,when threads go off in all directions who would imagine that boots could be connected to amplifiers,although thinking about it they often are

Anyway..........getting back to the earlier thread.....Le Man's

24 hour race......I think I last watched it when these big beasts of Fords were winning it-GT40's I think they were, massive V8 engines,its the only way to go really, brute power,mmmm,......wonder how an LS400 -Mk1 through to Mk4-would handle that race?...

Anyway..........getting back to the earlier thread.....Le Man's

24 hour race......I think I last watched it when these big beasts of Fords were winning it-GT40's I think they were, massive V8 engines,its the only way to go really, brute power,mmmm,......wonder how an LS400 -Mk1 through to Mk4-would handle that race?...

I am amazed your even asking the question. There would be no one to touch us. Mike.

those audi diesel hybrids v10 i think they are will take some beating even in ls prob about 90mph faster down mulsanne straight,like the ls they are almost

silent,no v8 noise,you have to leave that to astons ,corvettes vipers etc,the toyota hybrids are a bit slower at mo

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links