Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys New Owner With Couple Questions

mattyb33

Hi peeps, just bought a is200 as wanted something more sensible for a change hehe and loving it more then my old skyline :)..

Bought it a couple weeks ago and already starting to change it around,just ordered new alloys 17" so can drop it by 35mm (got some speedbumps so didnt wanna go 40mm lol)..

Got a front splitter from a mate that sold his lexus,and also his front grill..

Are the front grills easy to fit? dont wanna start and realise i have missed something lol..

Hi Matt, welcome to LOC.

I haven't got a clue re your questions but someone will. As much as I like Lexus I'd find it hard to part with a Nissan Skyline!

Phil

Hi Matt, welcome to LOC.

I haven't got a clue re your questions but someone will. As much as I like Lexus I'd find it hard to part with a Nissan Skyline!

Phil

Yeah didnt want to get rid of it,but got to the stage do you keep putting money into it,or do you face upto life and move on lol

Are the front grills easy to fit? dont wanna start and realise i have missed something lol..

I changed my front grill, back when I had my 200, it was very easy. Just look at how the original is fitted and away you go, it's all quite logical.

I changed my front grill, back when I had my 200, it was very easy. Just look at how the original is fitted and away you go, it's all quite logical.

Sweet will take a look later..

Hi and welcome to LOC :)

I take it you have a standard bumper? If this is the case then yes the grill is extremely easy to swap over.

If however you have a TTE bumper then the grill is part of the bumper and not replaceable :)

Yeah all standard, just picked it up from post office and is the wrong colour lol,slightly lighter then mine so off to the resprayers monday lol

Very nice :)

Blue is my favourite colour on these. I was looking for a blue one but saw mine and had to have it lol :)

Yeah the grill on that will take you 5 mins to change.

Got my new alloys, on way from germany hehe so hopefully cant start piecing together next weekend, just need the springs to slam it down abit more, and repaint the calipers (unsure what colour yet)..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links