Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Eml On Lack Of Power Code P0300 301 302

Hi my is200 is running like a bag of :tsktsk: she's ok when you first start her up for a few miles then she loses power my engine management light is on as is the traction control. We have changed 3 coil packs on cylinder 1,2 and 3 which is where the faults were showing but still not making a diff. We have been told it could be the lambda sensor does anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Could you post up the OBDII codes you have presently.

Although it's false economy to guess, with the problem appearing to be temperature related it could be an O2 sensor or the CTS.

Mine has been like that for weeks I'm still investigating it mines ok for 20 minutes or so then the misfires starts changed plugs all coil packs been to lexus got fault codes they could not pin point fault they wanted it all day to carry on not booked it back in yet

I could post fault coed if any one could help

Please do post the codes.

Been several cases of duff fuel injectors in the past causing temperature related misfires.

Well got the car back from the lexus dealer with a number of codes they still can't pin point the fault so here was what the diagnostic report said

P0171 system to lean (AF lean malfunction bank 1 )

P0300 random/multiple cylinder misfire detected

P0301 cylinder 1 misfire detected

P0302 cylinder 2 misfire detected

P0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected

Can anybody shed a light on this now they are saying it needs further investigation

I would start with fuel injectors. Probably one playing up / partially blocked. The first thing is to check the resistance of each one as that is quick and easy to do however just because the resistance reads correctly it doesn't mean it is fine so they need to be removed and tested.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links