Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Newbie With An Irritating Question

Bens is200

Hi does anybody know where or if anyone has a tr style front bumper in abs plastic not fibreglass for sale as I'm desperate to get hold of one but no one seems to have them anymore I no they are called a different name but can't remember it if anyone know please please let me know thanks

I saw that the front bumper isn't the same it's got curves where the fog lights are and the fogs are round not the triangles I think it's alezza or something like that I've found one on mad motors but its fibreglass not abs plastic but thanks for letting me know

Good luck with that, they are super rare, and genuine ones often come up in AUS/NZ but cost a huge amount, Ian that full kit is a mixture of 2 kits

The side skirts are from what people call the TRD kit, but its actually called the sport kit by Toyota themselves, the bumper and rear lip are TTE Aero and they didn't have an option of side skirts iirc, however they commonly went with TTE six spoke Aero alloys and even rarer was the option for Aero front spats for the original front bumper, rather than changing the full bumper, the spats alone were over £400 a pair, as they came pre painted

Thanks for that Rory. Hadn't noticed or knew that TTE did'nt do side skirts.

Noticed you have the spats! Me too, paid £40 for mine brand new in box with fitting kit off a guy on e Whatsit. Priced them up with AClex and yes £400 plus.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just bagged a legana bumper in abs plastic keeping your ear to the ground does work four years of looking and Ive gone and done it well chuffed just got to find a sprayer now as most of the ones around me have closed down so if anyone knows of a good sprayer locally please let me know cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links