Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

At a guess you're looking at the same eBay auction as me.

Reading around, they will fit, but most people have some rubbing, so expect to do some liner reshaping. Tyres are also very expensive!

At a guess you're looking at the same ebay auction as me.

Reading around, they will fit, but most people have some rubbing, so expect to do some liner reshaping. Tyres are also very expensive!

I've seen that eBay ad too. Quite expensive as a Lexus main dealer were selling a few sets last year all boxed and brand new for £400 and they didn't manage to sell. But maybe now as the ISF is over 5 years old there could be some damaged ones needing replacement. If they were cheaper i'd put a set of winter tyres on and keep them for the bad weather.

they will go straight on, slightly rub over speed bumps and full turn, but other than that they are fine.

tyres will vary from £450 - ££££

I recently bought tyres for my 19"s and paid £850 for Good Years all around. The same tyres were around £412 for 17" wheels. Cheaper tyres are available but It's a tricky one as the tyre profile will be quite low and you really want a premium tyre for safety and comfort.

In my opinion, bigger wheels require a certain amount of suspension characteristics that cars that have bigger wheels from stock come with. The IS250 just doesn't feel at ease with the 19's.

Anyhow my car looks fantastic when it is parked but that's about it really. I wouldn't do it again lol.

At a guess you're looking at the same ebay auction as me.

I've seen that eBay ad too. Quite expensive as a Lexus main dealer were selling a few sets last year all boxed and brand new for £400 and they didn't manage to sell. But maybe now as the ISF is over 5 years old there could be some damaged ones needing replacement. If they were cheaper i'd put a set of winter tyres on and keep them for the bad weather.

Now that the photos are up they do look overpriced, two cases of kerbing through to the metal isn't good, and should at least have a quick coating with laquer to prevent corrosion. Very interesting to learn about the boxed sets going for £400 though, wish those were available now!

Tyres indeed are looking about £800+ delivery, and I'm on nearly new Dunlops, so I think I'm out, and I'll put the cash in the pot for the new IS coupe.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links