Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Literally About To Get My Tints Done...

there factory built in to the glass.. some company's sell or hire them cars, add there own touch of tint paper after to make it look more appealing. there windows are slightly thicker too which adds to the contrast reflex.

so the type of glass/window where tint is added also effects the outcome of finish.

you can get that sort of shade too from tint film paper, hard to find and expensive with high quality finish.

Ah ok I did wonder, as I have searched for a similar finish film unsuccessfully. FoliaTec do a 'Chromolux' film but reviews of their films concludes its crap.

I would of thought there'd be more choice on today's market other than mainly black.

There is a good safety reason for not allowing the heavy tints on front seat driver & passengers and that is because as another driver approaching you, lets say you are in your heavily tinted car coming out onto a main road, I cant see you and therefore cant get any information from what you are doing in your car that you have seen me. There is a lot of info you take in unknowingly from looking at the other driver but you need to see them Mike

There is a good safety reason for not allowing the heavy tints on front seat driver & passengers and that is because as another driver approaching you, lets say you are in your heavily tinted car coming out onto a main road, I cant see you and therefore cant get any information from what you are doing in your car that you have seen me. There is a lot of info you take in unknowingly from looking at the other driver but you need to see them Mike

This is very true, i remember getting taught this on my pass plus. also useful even more so when i cycle

(no sniggering at the back for the pass plus :geek: ) lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links