Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls430 For Sale Opinion

The chap phoned me back, I think he is some sort of dealer. As he said it was a part ex. He sounded decent enough on the phone . (but you can never judge) He is going to send me details of service history today as it's on another "site" Will wait and see what comes of it

Well no evidence of cambelt change. 8 stamps i think he said up to 120,000 odd. All are lexus apart from the last. which was an indi. No actual receipts/invoices either. Think ill carry on the search.

the only way to buy cars is to go and look at them in the flesh,get a feel for them.see if everything works,once you know what you are looking for,look at the history /invoices you can get an idea off adds,but thats all,that 430 looks good for money ,some ls400 are more.new mot.so it needs cambelt .500approx see if meet you halfway.if you ultra fussy then you better go pay full wack at lexus dealer.thou most 430 are too old now to be there,and as they get older. less likely to get lexus service,it all depends in the end what you have to spend,i know people moan about dealers but like every thing there is good and bad,you have do do the legwork,they dont come to you

Even before I go and look at a car I want it to at least have a few invoices or receipts, especially when buying a lexus, I understand what your saying. I just don't fancy buying a car that could have big bills hidden. Maybe it's just me being other the top but my method has served me well for the 18/19 odd cars I've had over the last 6 years. Apart from this bloody Mercedes I have. :-)

I agree with Ray (Big Jap) You have got too go and see these cars just looking at pictures dosent really give you a feel for the car. You never know the guy may need to shift this car urgenbtly and makes you anoffer you cant refuse.

Failing all that you need to go to a main dealer but that will cost you loads of dosh.

Looking at what this guy has sold before its all golf clubs no other cars for sale so cant see where you think the guy is a dealer, he could have taken it in part ex for anything, some sets of golf clubs cost a lot more than a Lexus, might even be a golffing cart.

I instantly thought when he said part exchange he was a dealer. Jumping to conclusions I guess. If it's still around Thursday I'll have a look. Suppose in need to stop making my decisions by looking at just the adverts.

Well the price has been reduced to under 2k. I've just got out of work as i had some paper work to catch up on my day off. hopefully i can get down to go and see it today, as im not off again till Monday

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to sell mine. 2002 51 plate full Lexus history including cambelt 130k miles with LPG. Platinum ice colour. Reason for sale is that I have done about 8k miles in a year to my normal 20k plus. It has 11 months mot no tax as it ran out last month.

Anyone tell me what it's worth.

Ifty

Ps alloys need refurb as they have flaked and a front parking sensor.

Sounds interesting, i missed out on removalman's LS as i was trying to flog my merc first. But the LPG does make me very interested. PM me some more info if you could. You may have a buyer if it comes up for the right price.

I am looking to sell mine. 2002 51 plate full Lexus history including cambelt 130k miles with LPG. Platinum ice colour. Reason for sale is that I have done about 8k miles in a year to my normal 20k plus. It has 11 months mot no tax as it ran out last month.

Anyone tell me what it's worth.

Ifty

Ps alloys need refurb as they have flaked and a front parking sensor.

To sell on here you need to be a Gold Member

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links