Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thinking Of Selling The Is200!

maverrick

Hey guys as the title says I am thinking of selling the is200 as it hasn't been used for 6 weeks and can't really warrant it sat there on the drive any more.
It an early "2002" "51 plate" lexus is200 in blue
Only 84000 miles with a folder full of receipts and service stamps
The car is in excellent condition inside and out
Black half leather heated and electric front seats
Everything is electric and all works well
4 new tyres

As mentioned above the car has been sat for 6weeks now so has no tax and is currently sorn
I believe there is 10 months mot on the car

I am just after your opinion on what sort of price I could put her up for.

Many thank for all your help
Matt

Edited by IanS200

Hello Matt, I have slightly edited you post, the what's it worth part is ok. BUT if this turns into a for sale thread it will be removed as you need to be a gold member to sell on the forum.

Hope you understand, Ian.

Is it a Sport or SE?

£1800-£2250 if a Sport

££1600-£1800 SE

And you'll find it easier to sell with tax. Plus without tax nobody can test drive it. And nobody will want to buy a car they haven't driven or could drive home.

Just my opinion :)

Thank you for the reply

It's the se model, has a little boot lip spoiler on there as well which sets the rear off nicely

I no it would sell better with tax but just testing the water now if needed can tax it, thank matt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links