Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430

clemsboy

I have recently become the proud owner of a SC430 (my first Lexus) Please cam anyone help! Each time I start the car there is a single beep. I have checked the lights, seatbelts are secured. It only happens as I start to pull away and is not as far as I can see accompanied by any light display. Does anyone know what it is please.

No, I very much doubt it as they draw very little current and should only be active with the ignition anyway. There are a number of other posts about Battery drain, I used to have issues when I first bought the car, but after putting a new Battery in I've had no further problems, and a lot of niggling little things also went away. I leave the SC for days on end without use and never have problems.

I have recently become the proud owner of a SC430 (my first Lexus) Please cam anyone help! Each time I start the car there is a single beep. I have checked the lights, seatbelts are secured. It only happens as I start to pull away and is not as far as I can see accompanied by any light display. Does anyone know what it is please.

Two things I have noticed that occur when the car moves at over 5mph are... a seat belt warning bleep (if the seat belt is not properly locked) and the a hand brake warning bleep (if its not fully off) . These occur just after the car starts moving. It could be that one of these is not cancelling quickly enough

Thanks for the suggestions, I had to get RAC to start it today, he checked the Battery and said it was fine. But, I am ashamed to say that when I opened the garage he noticed straight away that the boot was open. I blamed the wife!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links