Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Finally Did It! Selling My Lovely Ls430 On Ebay

Until I get another Lexus in the future (which I inevitably will - as I can't keep away), I've now listed what I honestly think is an outstanding example of the upgraded LS430 (2004) on eBay.

Here is the link as I know a few people were previously interested: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200970792254

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Available for viewing in Rainham, Essex, close to the A13 and six miles from M25.

Do you like the pictures?

post-36413-0-20238600-1380804054_thumb.jpost-36413-0-32658700-1380804102_thumb.jpost-36413-0-40860100-1380804143_thumb.jpost-36413-0-20128800-1380804384_thumb.j

It looks lovely, I do like the upgrade package model.

One thing if I may say so is it may attract more interest and a higher price with a fresh MOT, with it expiring in November we are only talking a month or so, 13 months would certainly appeal to me for one.

So you'll be looking for an RX as a replacement then? :)

If i get rid of one of my two cars in the next week or two I'll be in touch. New MOT would be nice though :)

You see Tom all good things come to those that wait! :)

Well it is slightly more then what i wanted to spend. But at least i know it's been well looked after, The Merc is on eBay at the moment, auction finishes on monday, If no one beats me to it maybe i could get an MOT thrown in! ;)

But it seems to be attracting a lot of interest on eBay mind

I'm going to listen to the wise words on this forum and I've booked it in for an MOT tomorrow (Friday) and as soon as I've got the new certificate I will edit the listing accordingly.

Good advice all.

Oohh I hope it stays around untill Monday/Tuesday

Expect a phone call from me on Monday. If your number is listed on the advertisement. The honda is going for its mot and will be listed up for sale. Plus the Mercedes eBay add ends on Monday. Very eager to sort a deal if no one beats me to itm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links