Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I was driving my W reg GS300 Sport in the dark last night. When I got back in it to drive home the gear numbers were not lit up next to the gear stick so I couldn't see what gear to put it in.

Also the heated seat lights (the symbols not the orange "on" lights" were not one.

Should the above buttons and gear numbers be lit up ?

The buttons (VSC, performance mode and heated seats) are not lit. As for the gearshift that is not lit however you should use the indicator on the dashboard (left dial) for the gear selection - stops you taking your eye off the road.

I'm pretty sure my VSC button is lit and come to think about it so is the PWR SNOW button OR ARE THEY? To be perfectly honest, I can't remember, but I'm going out later and will check if it's dark enough. One things for certain, the P R N D 4 3 2 L are definately lit. Don't forget you can check where the shifter is by looking at the lights in the temp/fuel gauge thingamyjig.

Yep I did check mine when I went out earlier and all of them (VSC, both seated heats and the SNOW/PWR) light up the same colour as the PRND432L. If nothing is lighting up, I would probably suspect a fuse rather than the buttons/switches themselves. The console surround housing the switches is pretty easy to remove. PM me if you would like an explanation (no responsibility for breakages though!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links