Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

thwang

hi all

great forum a little bit of info on my is200 back in 2000 my father inlaw bought a new is200 in metalic green (my fav lexus colour) kept it 7ish years then offered it to us my wife and me at the time i turned down the offer.we were expecting our first baby so he gave it to my wifes sister 6 years in theyve bought a new car and i got the 200 its a good job really they have neglected her and she,s not in great shape yet.Jobs to do are paint both sides my brother inlaw used to paint for toyota repair all the wheels as there are chips in all of them.then a good fettle it was just a car to them idiots! best thing is she has never been driven hard. my wife is the same has here sister its just a car NOT to me its a lexus is200.

simon

• 2 weeks later...

hi tim

ive a lot of work ahead of me with the 200 but even in its poor state it still drives good over christmas i,ll get her on axle stand and take all the suspension parts off even the diff and give it a good clean and paint.

simon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links