Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi To Other White Isf In South London

Great to meet you the other day in the petrol station, 2nd ISF I have seen in the wild in 5 years!

Love the sound of the custom exhaust you have, really let that V8 bellow out!

Anyway hope to see you out and about on the road again!

• Like 1

Great to talk to you. Was in two minds wether to chase you down the the road but thought there's only just over 200 in country got to stop you. They're such rare and fantastic cars. Luckily my neighbours like the rumble of the exhaust. Thanks for the chat

Stuno1... The exhaust was custom made for the previous owner. All I know is he spent a fair few quid on it according to Lexus. Sorry don't have anymore details except its what sold the car to me. Was originally looking at a MY11. Mine is MY09

Ok fella. Was hoping there would be receipts or something. I am looking at getting one on my ISF.

Lots of companies out there but have narrowed it to 'Hayward and Scott' in Basildon or whifbitz.

Peter of here is working with whifbitz but i am impatient so am going to see H&S soon to see what they can do. Does yours still have the fake exit pipes or have they been replaced and are weleded to the system?

Mosts systems i have looked at utilised the fake pipes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links