Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prices Hardening?

I think they are actually selling for not much less either....there is definately a market for 'good ones', which most are to be fair.

I just wonder if the new one will actually help older residuals as well.......I hear it won't be a V8!

Really, are details not available already for 2014 model?

Info on the new one is still sketchy but the article in the link below reckons they will have to drop the V8 as it won't meet the euro emissions. Would be a real shame but Lexus may go down the hybrid route for the next F instead.

http://greatcars2014.com/2015-lexus-f/

thirteen two? Outrageous but then again that's main dealer margins for you. i cant recall exactly although my "buying an isf" thread has the figures, but late twentys was buying a 2010 model with 20k miles earlier this year. mind you given this weather i need a boat not a v8...

• 3 weeks later...

I've been keeping my eye on the prices since May and it would seem that they've actually gone up, for low milers at least.

That part ex value is obscence though, I don't know how they have the audacity to offer that.

So what is expected depreciation over the next three years on 2008 reg ones? Clearly depends on numbers around and mileage of others etc.

Mine is on 50k miles and was up for 20k. Will have full lexus service history and would have had warranty for all that time. will be on approx 70k i imagine. I think 15k ish.

This is kind of what I expected. As long as people, even dealerships, are selling them for the current prices, then values will remain decent. I was looking for some time and monitor prices all the time and I agree with Neil in that the prices seem to have increased slightly.

As I have said before, as older M3s, RS4s and C63s become synonymous with (hefty) repair bills, the people in the market for a four door V8 will begin to look elsewhere. I also think that the forthcoming RC-F will help as it will effectively advertise the 'old' IS-F, its brilliant Lexus V8 and the fact that it's all wrapped up in a four door package (which the RC-F isn't).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links