Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys

I have developed a high pitched brake squeal coming from the rear brakes, i assumed at first that the pads had worn down and we were rubbing metal its that kinda sound, but the pads are fine infact they look almost new.

Does anyone know why they are doing this, is happens under braking at most speeds especially slower ones and is very high pitched, the discs look OK too :duh:

hey mate!

good to see you;re around still! how's things with the amp, fixed it already?

so that's all the problems you're having eh, squeaky back wheels, you should see the trouble i've gotten myself in with my new car! :lol:

see you're the one that's done the better purchase! :D

The tyre place also does mechanical repairs, i have taken past cars there, they are very good, not one of these Kwik Krap places, even managed to get some Kumho tyres 225 55 16's for £91 each including everything so i'm pleased.

Micelis..sorry to hear you havin troubles m8, anything serious ??? i've not sorted the Amp yet,,living with it fir the time being..got other thing to worry about at the moment like writing up my PhD cos there gonna stop funding it shortly :ohmy:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links