Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Have A Point To Prove

As we all know I have the 4LITRE MK4 LSFOURHUNDRED

Anyway driving back towards mine today there was what could only be described as a "silly young boy" in a IS200

This particular car had an exhaust I could fit my head in, green front wheels and pink rear wheels.

I can only assume that the rear wheels were different for driftin' LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyway coming up to a few roads from mine he decided to put his foot down and gave a bit of chase, which obviously, wasn't quick enough to get away from me.

Next he pulls into my road and drives at just under 10mph before turning into where he lives and "lighting the back end up" to drift it into his drive.

This is the EXACT reason why I didn't buy an IS200 as when they come from the factory they were a fantastic car but now they are all FCUKED because of people who feel they have a point to prove.

P.S I do not need to prove any point in my car as I found out the other day by total accident

I drive a 1.3CDTI corsa combo van during the week so at the weekend I forgot about the 4Ltr beast under my foot and pressed the throttle too hard the other day. At 40mph it kicked down and wheelspun - in the dry too !! but I shan't be repeating this as the tyres are too expensive and little silly boys may try to race me which will make them rather upset when I whop their bottoms !

As we all know I have the 4LITRE MK4 LSFOURHUNDRED

Anyway driving back towards mine today there was what could only be described as a "silly young boy" in a IS200

This particular car had an exhaust I could fit my head in, green front wheels and pink rear wheels.

I can only assume that the rear wheels were different for driftin' LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyway coming up to a few roads from mine he decided to put his foot down and gave a bit of chase, which obviously, wasn't quick enough to get away from me.

Next he pulls into my road and drives at just under 10mph before turning into where he lives and "lighting the back end up" to drift it into his drive.

This is the EXACT reason why I didn't buy an IS200 as when they come from the factory they were a fantastic car but now they are all FCUKED because of people who feel they have a point to prove.

P.S I do not need to prove any point in my car as I found out the other day by total accident

I drive a 1.3CDTI corsa combo van during the week so at the weekend I forgot about the 4Ltr beast under my foot and pressed the throttle too hard the other day. At 40mph it kicked down and wheelspun - in the dry too !! but I shan't be repeating this as the tyres are too expensive and little silly boys may try to race me which will make them rather upset when I whop their bottoms !

Silly boy indeed for drifting his car and trying to race you on public roads.

Don't tar us all with the same brush tho fella. Some of us who modify IS200's are not all 'boy racers'

I modified my 200 before I got my 300 and it was far from fcuked. In fact I'd wager my 200 was one of the most meticulously maintained 2001 IS200's out there. That car wanted for nothing.

The person you described is in the minority among the modified IS scene. Most modified IS owners are like me. We do our cars up, nice alloys, exhaust etc and we take pride in our cars and enjoy going to meets, events and showing them off.

Modifying a car is not ruining it, people like to put their own mark on a car. :)

Yours looks rather nice

Not just silly boy for trying to race me on a public road but just silly boy in general for trying to race me :P

Yours looks really nice and NOTHING like the one that I saw today.

It looked really dark matt green (or just a bad paint job) blacked out badges ridiculously lowered but it must have had a good sound system to hear the radio over that racket that the exhaust kicks out :P

Nice job on yours Chris that's tastefully done

His kinda reminded me of this

Daigo+Saito+Formula+Drift+2011+Asia+Pro+

Only with odd wheels and a crap paint job !!

Edited by Adam Evans

That's Monster-Mats car, LOC management. The one pictured not the boy racers//////

Yessssssssssssss its the closest photo I could find. At least that one was done with a purpose and not to be lit up in McDonalds carparks.

It's not my taste at all but that was the kind of car it was as I said but with a bad paint job and odd wheels.

Bet Monster-Mat wouldn't try racing me on a public road though :P

Changed the photo as I don't want to offend anyone on here and the new photo is a bit more fitting with the spoiler too !

The difference between your driving and the idiot you were following is that the Mark 4 also as some control over your driving.The wheelspin you experienced lasted but milliseconds due to the VSC, this monitors the wheels and should wheelspin occur the drive is taken off momenterly so the wheel can grip again.In normal driving conditions it is mostly experienced when starting off from still on light gravel or road debris, say at a junction.

Whilst driving down south at night in those awful conditions in the early morning of xmas eve I hit a 100 yard long pond flooding from the hard shoulder on the M6 at 60mph the car just kept going in a straight line and I could feel the vsc working away on all corners of the car as we were aquaplaning through the night The spray we sent out alerted a hgv arctic driver who I had just passed and he veered out to the outside lane to avoid the huge reservoir ,it could have sent even him into tailspin.I believe we would have exited this world if we had been in a lesser car that night.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links