Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mobile Phone Mount

Hi all,

so... the car is still lovely and im so glad i chose it over the bmw..

I didn't go for Nav, as i have tom tom on my Iphone anyway but i'm having trouble finding a decent phone mount that will either stick to the windscreen (and stay there) or attach elsewhere..

I wondered if anyone else had found a good mount that works in the 300h?

Andy

Likewise I use TomTom on my Iphone and was planning on using one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D901B4W/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a Kenu - Airframe mount for the vents.

I had it in time for my demo and it was quite good. I was planning on running the cable down the side of the mouse back to the USB / 12V. I only briefly tested it though as it arrived the day my demo was picked up, so I didn't go very far with it, but very minimal design.

I've since got a free SatNav with my order but I'll still keep the TomTom handy because I find the traffic unbeatable.

Thanks, just been out and got one of these fantastic little devices.. works a treat and no damage to the vent either... i would definitely recommend to any other non-navigation drivers...

No reversing camera in mine so must be part of navigation package...

No way it's worth 2k and IMO the rotary controller you get with non navigation is much better to use than the mouse my demo with Nav had

..I'm so glad you haven't pinned it to your windscreen - as a biker I really hate seeing this - do these people have any idea what a blind spot is??

I also didn't tick the Nav box and will get the Bury System 9 Iphone 5 mount for mine when it arrives (used these in past cars and they work great with a signal booster too).

I collected the loan Luxury today to keep me going until March and after 400miles it's a damn good car. This one has the Nav and I prefer the Tom Tom on my phone. Might just get one of these mounts in the meantime and that way I free up a cup holder if it's not full of phone,

The camera is part of the nav I think - again I have it on the loan car but not that fussed about it.

There is so much going on in the cabin there's no shortage of distractions in standard trim.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links