Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Try dpf foam cleaner from Wurth. Look it up on Google. It is injected directly into dpf from temperature sensor hole. I have read it's good but not tried it myself

Ok. Thank you .

• 2 weeks later...

Hy everyone ! Sorry for the late reply. Finally i got the additive and no luke, i still have the same smoke coming out with the same symptoms.

Now i have to try the DPF foam cleaner from Wurth witch Shepherd suggested.

In the meantime the weather is getting warmer past 10 degrees celsius, and the smoke will not be visible anymore, this will not solve the problem, but it will be very hard for me to know what is happening if i can see the smoke.

If you have any other suggestions i am very open for everything.

• 3 weeks later...

So i have been away for 2 weeks and now that i'm back i took the car for a ride, and guess what ? The smoke is still there, present like a shadow ! And i am very worried, because i have told you that when the temperature rise above 10 degrees C (50 F) the smoke does not see, and now outside there are 16 degrees C (61 F) and still smoky. I guess my problem got worse.

Hi VIDI,

I tried the additive from Wynns and after i used it i started to have that white smoke most of the time when i was driving my car for short distances. After I refuel the car couple of times i notice that the smoke is gone and now i don't have it anymore. I don't know if it is from the additive or because now is worm outside , but i don't have it anymore. Hope is going to stay like this.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links