Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie From Nottingham

Snoozy

Hello everyone. Yesterday I took ownership of the most beautiful car I've ever owned....... SC430. It's a 2002' silver with black interior. It was a surprise from my husband. A lot different from my Chrysler PT cruiser convertible. I'm looking forward to getting the roof down as soon as the sun comes out.

Denise

Hi Denise - welcome to the LOC and congrats on an awesome car! Please post some pics of your new pride and joy when you can......

Thank you HoodRich. I've been lurking as a visitor on here for a couple of weeks. It seems a very friendly place, as well as a mine of information. I will dig out the dealer pics and see if I can work out how to post a pic.

Denise

Hello Denise and welcome to the LOC.

Now that must have been a nice surprise,that is the only car to have got the better of me in the LS400, it was co-incidentally from the lights at Oxclose Lane Police station.

We're having a meet at the Plank and Legitt,Sawley very soon, be nice if you could attend,never seen the SC430 at one yet.

Out of all the owners clubs, i find the LOC the friendliest and most welcoming out of them all. got a great bunch on here. welcome anyway. SC is a beautiful motor with a great engine to match

Hello Denise and welcome to the LOC.

Now that must have been a nice surprise,that is the only car to have got the better of me in the LS400, it was co-incidentally from the lights at Oxclose Lane Police station.

We're having a meet at the Plank and Legitt,Sawley very soon, be nice if you could attend,never seen the SC430 at one yet.

Hiya Steve, I'm in awe of how much power there is under the bonnet. I'm taking it very easy.

I'll have a look for the meet details at the Plank and Legitt. It would be great if me and hubby could make it.

Denise

Out of all the owners clubs, i find the LOC the friendliest and most welcoming out of them all. got a great bunch on here. welcome anyway. SC is a beautiful motor with a great engine to match

Hello petayV8. Thank you for the welcome.

Denise

Agreed with Pete - there are many Lexus forums across the globe, but I find the fellas on this one to be always polite, friendly and helpful ;-)

Looking forward to those pics, Denise.

Picture size is fine, car looks amazing.

Put a set of private number plates on and no one would even think it was 12 years old.

Even the alloy wheels look clean probably the only let down across the Lexus range.

Up to recently I thought the SC meant Super Charged but the engine is normally aspirated,they certainly move well.

You would be very welcome at the meet,details on the link below

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/86699-first-meet-of-2014april-13thplank-leggit-pub/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links