Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Fog Light Conversion

Lex-Scott

Mate I'm exactly the same. Mechanical, detailing, general spraying etc I'm not so bad. But electrical, no thank you. Cut the wrong wire you could end up with no electrics at all.

So if anyone fancies helping us out for a few bob, beer tokens or vouchers etc I'm in Essex :-) Please!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I've done some homework before you all shout out SEARCH :-)

So I just want to clarify before I start this myself and chop wires what I need to do the brake mod ONLY no tails. 2x diodes which i have just bought P600A 50v, 8A wire to run from the diode to the brake wire in the tail, and some insulting tape etc for protection. I'm a bit confused what to do with the wire at the tail light end?

I do not need to touch the rear fogs with dual filament holders and bulbs unless I want the tails too. Correct?

Ok I've done some homework before you all shout out SEARCH :-)

So I just want to clarify before I start this myself and chop wires what I need to do the brake mod ONLY no tails. 2x diodes which i have just bought P600A 50v, 8A wire to run from the diode to the brake wire in the tail, and some insulting tape etc for protection. I'm a bit confused what to do with the wire at the tail light end?

I do not need to touch the rear fogs with dual filament holders and bulbs unless I want the tails too. Correct?

The wire from diodes is connected to the wire which is live when you apply brakes. And you are correct you do not need dual filament holders unless you want them as rear lights as well.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links