Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey Yo! Danish Dutch Person Her

simonneve

Hey all!

My name is Simon i am 20 years old and i am from Denmark but i live in the Netherlands and just bought my self a lovely is 200 :D - a car i have always wanted hehe ( along with a mk4 supra but thats not for a year or two hehe )

I have found alot of helpfull treads via google but i will definitely come with alot of questions myself hehe all ready have alot on my mind buts its 1 am now and i need to go to sleep :b

I do know how to take a car apart and i am not afraid of it as well but i am no mechanic more of a electronik's geek

My english is quite good... speeking wise hehe - my spelling on the other hand is not but also my Danish spelling is ****, so please dont be mad at me for bad spelling... cant do much about it :)

Peace out!

post-49900-0-35310100-1396393808_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hej og velkommen Simon.

Very nice looking IS you have there. If you have any questions i'm sure they can be answered. There's some very knowledgeable people on here.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links