Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Back In The Fold......returning From The Dark Side !

Guys and Gals

After selling my RX300 many moons ago and going through a phase of mercedes and bmw !! im back in a lexus

Its the allure of a lexus which bought me back and im very happy I did .Anyway, enough of my ramblings and im sure i'll have many more questions,

this thing has more buttons then a thing with loads of buttons !

I couldn't update my profile with the model but it is a LS600HL 2010 with RSE pack (5 seater) , massage etc ....oohhhhhh .

How easy is it to get a replacement key fob ? one of them is a bit flaky

Thanks

G

Now you just need to find someone to drive while you chill in the back.

All this recent talk on the forum about 600's is making me want to test drive, even though I do not have the readies at the moment.

Enjoy (as the Americans say)

cheers chaps

Just checked with dealer - £250 for a key ! wow

Any other options available , ie obtaining another compatible fob and reprogramming or is dealer only ?

Thanks

G

Dealer only I tried many locksmiths as its a smart key @ don't waste ur money buying it from eBay it Will not work it's another 60 to reprogram the key,I also fell backwards when heard price as it was my 1st lexus always had mercs,if case is damaged u can get it from eBay,just change it yourself. Hope this helps

thanks ahmed - it wasnt the cost just never replaced a key before and theres me thinking £150 quid should of done it, a small cost for peace of minmd

Thanks again

Just need to get the vaistech ivicd infotainment add on - such a gadget whoar !!

G

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just got a brand new key fob sent to me from lexus Sheffield as 2nd key was cracked when I bought my car.... Took it to local Toyota dealer as nearest lexus dealer is Edinburgh or Glasgow a good 4hr drive away from me...(same software Toyota/lexus) 1st attempt to marry up to car success and lexus Sheffield picking up bill for it .... :) so sorry can't help ya out lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links