Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help....centre Hub Covers

dave1

Has anyone got 1 or better still 2 centre hub covers/trims for the Gs430 18" sport wheels for sale or know where I can purchase from?

They are rare to find now Dave, discontinued at lexus, There happens to be one on fleabay at the minute though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-GS300-Sport-Wheel-centre-Hub-cap-OZ-M624-PZ405-SO671-01-/131184841953?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e8b39d4e1

Whoever is selling it knows what they are worth too. He sold the wheels without the caps (someone will have bought them thinking they will just buy four caps easily enough). He will now make a goodly amount from the caps too.

looks like I may have to try and repair mine. It looks as if it has been overtightened, probably more than once, so the plastic sleeve on the inside has split.

Liquid metal is what i use, (jb weld). Put a good glob where repair is needed, once dry drill hole and your away. Or put a well greased straw ect where hole needs to be and jb weld round it, once dry remove straw.

Works on anything, eBay is the cheapest.

What does it bond to?

Virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JB-WELD-WORLDS-FINEST-COLD-WELD-2-X-28-4G-NON-CARDED-/250843141987?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a676a9763

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links