Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manual Transmission.

Seems I am in the minority here, but i noticed a jerky response in 1st gear, and came across this

http://m.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=649618&page=2

has anyone noticed this or fitted an aftermarket DMF?

I am getting my fluids changed next week so i hope that will make a big improvement but an uprated DMF is something i would look into.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't know manual SE-Ls existed, must be a rarity?

I've noticed mine is a little more juttery than a normal manual but if I adapt my clutch control and driving postion I can normally pull away smoothly.

Would be interested to see if there is a non DMF replacement available when the time comes to replace the clutch.

aye, very rare!!

i am quite used to it now tbh, its just not like the CL9 accord i sold! it takes a while to get used to.

i was half thinking of getting a f sport clutch from the san diego people but its not really crucial at the moment.

i am getting a custom exhaust in the next month i would say.

but if I adapt my clutch control and driving postion I can normally pull away smoothly.

thats exactly where i am too, i thought it was a fault with the car . :geek:

once i get new iridium plugs put on, new exhaust and the k&n it should be quite good.

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links