Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Body Kit Transplant

Brettster

Im looking at buying MAZ's old factory body kit and putting it on my SE. How does it all attach to the car? is there special brackets that I might not have on my car already? and can they be got on their own if this is the case?

Many thanks :)

Brett,

You'll need some bolts (available anywhere) and some bonding tape like stuff which is like a silicone and goes inbetween the skirt and the body..... I'm sure Chris Shipley should be able to source you some.....

Zee. :)

• 3 months later...
Im looking at buying MAZ's old factory body kit and putting it on my SE. How does it all attach to the car? is there special brackets that I might not have on my car already? and can they be got on their own if this is the case?

Many thanks :)

Brett, they are pretty easy to fit on.. are you going to get it from the body shop and try fitting it to the car yourself?, if you going to pick up the kit, let me know i may come and help using my BM, as it got bigger boots...

this is an old thread hehe

Yeah that sounds like a good plan Tony :)

we'll have to arrange something

OK Brett, this what im going to do, hopefully im going to pick my IS200 up on the 20th of this month, and i will go back to the bodyshop a week after (27th Feb), as i need to get some of my old Blitz wheels back home, i will try get most of the kit in the car at the same time.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: , if i cant get everything in, then i will go back to get it the week after, unless im taking the IS200 to TDI.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

and stupid me, only notice this is a old thread after i posted....heheh :blink::blink::lol::lol:

Indeed it may be an old thread folks, but it was revived by new member K5 PAY.

So a welcome to the club K5.

And to answer your question, there are currently two kit options available from your Lexus Dealer

The TRD kit and the TTE kit. (Also known as the styling kit)

Check out this thread for further info..

See HERE

And to really get your juices flowing on body kits..

See HERE

N.B. Discounts on bodykits from Lexus and links to UK bodykit suppliers are readily available to GOLD members.

Ain't you a GOLD member? Then see HERE for further info.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links