Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The IS200/Altezza DRIFT Car........

Monster-Mat

Spoke to nikko earlier, he' told me...

700cc injectors

stock fuel rail is fine

aeromotive fuel pressure reg

As for I/C and piping... try your yellow pages, even the guys that make exhaust systems, like powerflow could help you on I/C pipes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well......a Turbo conversion needs something...

a TURBO, since i was totally happy with the twin GT2835's as fitted to the monster, i thought.....thats the one ill go for.

3195_HKS_1401_RA093_GT2835_52T_87_NEW_b_001.jpg

3250_Gt2835_turbo_run_5000km_good_con_good_bearing_T3.jpg

now just need the maifold...........and about 100 other bits before i can start the build :duh:

HAHA!! Seems to get funny!! :ph34r: :D :shifty:

Which engine do you have in there already?

3S?? :blush: Or do you plan to boost up the 1G? B)

well today been stripping the bits that peeps have purchased that are no longer required..... and started removing all the crap from the engine bay, and off the engine, if theres anything you think you need, let me know soonest before it gets skipped!!

engine_strip_1.sized.jpg

engine_strip_2.sized.jpg

engine_strip_4.sized.jpg

engine_strip_5.sized.jpg

will be going back up later to remove the dash........... :)

Edited by Monster-Mat

couple more pics.......

janestrip1.jpg

janestrip2.jpg

janestrip3.jpg

janestrip4.jpg

janestrip6.jpg

today i skipped the door panels, heater box, aircon box, aircondenser, mot of the wireing loom (20kg) all the ABS system, clutch system incl pedal, brake pedal, fuse box's, and lots of bits and bobs.

i recon, considering how much the car was stripped originally to drift, with whats been removed on this strip alone equates to near if not over another 50kilos!!!!

still to shed, fuel tank, THE ENGINE, and some superflorus sheet metal, loosing the std steel bonnet aswell

Edited by Monster-Mat

Some new bits arrived today

Tilton pedal box

pedal_box.sized.jpg

Hydraulic handbrake

handbrake.sized.jpg

Tilton Master cylinders (1x Front brakes, 1x rear brakes and 1x clutch

master_cylinders.sized.jpg

ATL 1.5 litre swirl pot

swirl_pot.sized.jpg

Turbo Down pipe

turbo_pipe.sized.jpg

ATL 30 litre race fuel cell

pb170017.sized.jpg

Edited by Monster-Mat

nope mate,

the smaller tube is the pipe from the internal wastgate, it feeds the wastegated gas further down the dump pipe so as to not hinder flow close to the turbine wheel

will need to crank up the MIG and TIG welders soon as theres some serious welding required, and some crazy fabrication needed........

as allways, watch this space :driving:

Edited by Monster-Mat

AH C B)  B) L!

Never saw something like that. :blink:

HKS make them, i couldnt find one specific to fit in the is200/altezza engine bay, so i did a bit of detective work, and found that the Nissan S15 one sits at the correct angle, when used on a top mount Turbocharger/manifold

how this will work with the 2835 in the engine bay on a yet....un-sourced manifold im not sure :lol:

new intercooler arrives tommorow... B)

This is sizing up to be one of the craziest tuned 3S-GE cars in Europe, soooo cool :D

Will you use std. fuel rail with larger injectors?

im not sure yet with the rail, i will be using around 650 injectors, i have found a company that sells blank fuel rail, so all i need to do is machine the injector seats, and thread the ends of the rail.

so regards the rail i am just awaiting infomation :)

Coolio.

What Injectors? as i fear i'm going to need them after speaking to few guys with blitz s/c....

to be honest the injectors are the least of my concerns at the moment

here are a couple of the Fuel system parts that have been ordered

Fuel Filter

fuel_filter.jpg

Fuel Pressure Regulator

fuel_pressure_regulator.jpg

700hp Fuel pump

fuel_pump.jpg

The Blank Fuel Rail

fuel_rail.jpg

and i need 2 of these Facet "Works" pumps to provide the low pressure fuel flow from the fuel tank

facet_red_top.jpg

Edited by Monster-Mat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links