Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hmm, to me that looks like quite a standard 4.4 petrol sport model, looks like an aftermarket Nav system (I recall BMW having an inhouse unit for the X5) and not many other extras apart from the Pan roof, has it got Xenons? The inclusion of Xenons at this age would indicate a higher level model usually, remote trunk is nice.........its really a case if you interested give them a ring, ask if THE car is still for sale, if they say "what car".....then alarm bells ring, might be a trader posing as a private punter, then again it could be a private punter with a bad memory :D

Again if it seems good, go look and remember there are hundreds out there..........take your time and get the one you really want.

Also that version WILL cost a fortune to run, bank on 18-24mpg unless your really very careful on the pedal, even then it'll be a wallet raper! :o

A little update: went to cargiant yesterday with a view to buy an RX400H Limited Edition. Was so excited about this car. Well a bit less after I read about the executive ltd edition. Anyway, we were ready to get the car yesterday. I went straight to the car when we got there. From a distance the car looks "cool". I had a quick look around the car - multiple rusty chips on the bonnet, scuffed marks on the front sides, a small dent on the rear side and a big dent in the middle of the boot door (it looks so ugly), tear on one of the rear seat. That's what I could see, but I am quite sure that there are other marks on the car. I had no feeling whatsoever for the car after I saw all these. Kids were after me ... buy it ... buy it. My daughter was more interested in the badge/logo. I could not be bothered to go to the reception for test drive etc. We just walked away and went to have some proper fish instead (sushi - not everyones' taste, I know).

It was RX400h Ltd Edition, 2009, 85k miles, £12,100 plus road tax. Last service due was Feb14, that was not done. Last service done Feb 13.

There I am, carless but not careless .... the search goes on....

• Like 1

Car Giant..........hmmmm.........I see loads of thier stuff goes through our local auction, its the stock thats been stuck in the showroom (word used loosely).

Absolute rubbish, its the PeXs from dealers who wouldn't touch the cars with a barge pole, far too much preparation needed before forecourt ready, but I guess at least you see the "warts and alll" at CG.

They get snapped up pretty fast, but the dealers that buy them have "showrooms" you would normally pass at a quick pace as thier salesman give you a look like they want to mug you, no seriously......really mug you!! :arrrggg-matey:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links