Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Iphone 6 Ios8 And Usb Connection

celtictricky

reports of calls being dropped when answering too. Seems to be an iOS 8 bug affecting many car systems, I did think it was just BT related but seems to be USB too.

I've found that if I have a podcast selected on the phone then the system connects and carries on playing. If it gets to the end you cannot browse to select something else - haven't tried with music but I guess it is the same.

Apparently the 8.1 beta resolves some, if not all of these issues.

reports of calls being dropped when answering too. Seems to be an iOS 8 bug affecting many car systems, I did think it was just BT related but seems to be USB too.

I've found that if I have a podcast selected on the phone then the system connects and carries on playing. If it gets to the end you cannot browse to select something else - haven't tried with music but I guess it is the same.

Apparently the 8.1 beta resolves some, if not all of these issues.

Hi Colin,

Yes disappointing I must say. I suspect a software upgrade from Lexus, but if they are anything like BMW/MINI that could be years away :-(

Obviously using 8.02 at the moment, but that has not resolved anything.

It is expected that iOS 8.1 will come out with the new iPads or coincide with the latest version of the Mac operating system. Potentially that may occur in the next 7 days. Hopefully the bugs will be fixed in the final version of 8.1.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links