Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok so after my mishap with the cam sensor wiring and fan belt I needed to replace the shredded belt so looked online and found the belt described to fit my LS400.

It duly arrived and is so short I can't even push the tensioner back far enough to get it anywhere near fitting.

The belt length is 2225mm but also for the same year other sellers have belt length at 2250 but I fear even with another 25mm things will be tight.

The damaged belt I removed was a tight fit with the tensioner fully slackened off to the point I cut it off.

Some websites quote different belts for the pre Oct 1994 models to post Oct 1994 models some quote the same for the whole LS400 series.

Does anyone know the actual belt length for the correct one?

Steve ,when I did the cambelt I changed the serp. and kept it as a spare, it measures 2250.

early 1994 model year

The belt is marked micro-v xf 6pk2253, the 2253 I thought was the length but I'm guessing.{ presumably this was a replacement it's not marked Toyota]

If it is the you still only gain 3mm.

Hope this is some help

Cheers Roy,

The one sent to me was 2225 so a good 25mm shorter hence the fitting problem, the old one is as you mention was 2250 but even this is a tight fit with the tensioner fully pulled back.

There is a 2260 available so I'm going for this in the hope the tensioner will then sit more in the middle.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links