Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gloucester Meet, Times For Sunday 21st

Bison

These are the times we have decided on for the Meeting at the Air Balloon on Sunday.

3:30PM All meet at the Air Balloon Public House on Birdlip Hill, Gloucester.

5:15PM Move on in convoy to Raz's Restaurant in Montpellier Cheltenham, this is a 10 min drive from the Pub.

Those Members who are attending, could you please reply to this post, stating Pub, Restaurant or Pub and restaurant so we can get an idea of the numbers attending the meal in the evening, If you would Like to just come to the meal then that is fine, just let us know.

Regards Andy (Bison) :zee: & Raz Rankin

aww... soon Steve!! I'm tryna get a meet organised here sometime in the new year... if theres enough interest.

For those coming tommorrow.

I have a bit of treat in store :unsure: Bison knows what I am talking about :shifty::hehe:

Is it a FAMILY sized NAN ? :unsure:

Perhaps a Whole Butter chicken ( Dry one ) :hehe:

:lol: I suppose you will never know.

O Boy what a meet ;)

Thanks to everyone that attended, pub was food, the food speaks for its self, and I'm sure the crusiers were not to happy to be outclassed by lot of us. Was a bit cold tho :blink:

I dunno how 2 rovers and an M5 managed to get in our convey :crying:

And a special thanks to the LPC Lexus passengers club that attend :unsure:

O and the meet wasnt full of IS's :lol:

well what can i say ?

a good time was had by all , the company as usuall was most entertaining , the conversations wide and varied,

raz and his dad did us proud (as did all the staff)by laying on a great meal which even one of the company tried and he doe'snt normaly like curries , so a vote of thanks to raz and his dad ,

i think the normal cruisers were a bit thrown by all the lexus,s showing up , however the smoking metro did cause some meriment and attracted a police presence

good afternoon and evening must do it again some time

Well, I think Mike (DinoSOARER!! :lol: ) summed the meetiing up very well lol, nice to meet you all, enjoyed seeing the 300 with NOS, U know who ya are! Nuff said!!

Can't wait to do it all again, hopefully on a bigger scale! (Restaurant does have 80 seats!) and the cruising car park can accomadate 100's of cars, and i would like to add that Cheltenham holds the unnoficial record for the biggest ever cruise in Britain which happens to take place on Sunday Nights!!!!

We all convoyed to the cruise after the meal (yum yum) and had a warm welcome from all the local cruisers who crowded round the Lexus Crew!

It was freezing though, but I guess that's all part of the fun, can;t wait to do it again.

Regards Bison :zee:

thansk to all and big respect to raz's dad for comeing and haveing a chat lost me abit mind u about the food and that ;) but boys the food you realy dont know what ya missed never mind hey my mate who came got pics will post as soon as i get em it was spot on cruiseing in the car park seeing all the little kids stareing at us all well worth it NOS u know who u are mental loved it lol wicked great peeps great chat well worth it . :D :P B) :lol: :zee:

Sounds like you boys had a good time and I missed a fab curry. I must make more of an effort next time to meet up with you guys again soon. So how many LOC members were there? There must be sonme photos. :unsure:

indeed you did Ifraz. Respect to ifraz who came along the other day for the mini mini meet with mi, him, andy and kev (and his kevs dad).

There should be some pics and someone had a camcorder too.

Bisons double 15" kickers were a sight and sound too :lol:

the next one should be on when theres a bank holiday on the monday.. theres a travel inn close by B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links