Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A very rare 350 here, wonder what hp this puts out?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-IS350-TOMs-IS45-Factory-Car-385bhp-Paddle-Shift-multimedia-IS250-ISF-/301612624480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4639836a60

The age is probably only thing against me, I would prefer something 2010 ish when I trade up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm the new owner, and quite chuffed with it too! The thing goes like the clappers... haven't had a chance to get it dyno'd yet, as there are a few things that need putting right with it.

Insurance on this was actually pretty reasonable, at £780, in London!

• Like 1

I'm the new owner, and quite chuffed with it too! The thing goes like the clappers... haven't had a chance to get it dyno'd yet, as there are a few things that need putting right with it.

Insurance on this was actually pretty reasonable, at £780, in London!

Congratulations on your purchase, I'm very jealous! B)

Thanks! It's such a shame Lexus never sold the IS350 here. Not quite sure of the logic behind selling the ISF here but not the 350, but ours is not to reason why I suppose!

I've got it in the workshop now to replace various bits and pieces. Then I'm going to tone it down a bit - it's a little too boy-racer for my liking at the moment. I prefer the clean, stock look for maximum wolf in sheep's clothing impact!

Thanks! It's such a shame Lexus never sold the IS350 here. Not quite sure of the logic behind selling the ISF here but not the 350, but ours is not to reason why I suppose!

I've got it in the workshop now to replace various bits and pieces. Then I'm going to tone it down a bit - it's a little too boy-racer for my liking at the moment

Look forward to seeing the results. I would have done the same with the boy racery stuff. Would prefer to have it as more of a street sleeper with maybe one or two flashy bits!

I would have got a 350 if i could, I looked into getting one from Japan but on hindsight I would be better off spending more and getting a ISF, albeit quite a bit more but still.

I was close to buying an ISF myself - in fact that's exactly what I was searching for on eBay when I came across this 350. The ISF does have the edge over this in the raw power stakes, but at the price I paid for this I can't say that I mind terribly!

That said, and having driven the stock 350 previously, had Lexus sold the 350 on these shores I'm pretty sure I would have bought one and not thought to spend all that extra on an ISF. 300 odd bhp from the stock motor is plenty for me!

I am in the same boat, I would definitely consider a 350 if i could get one, As it stands I think I will take the plunge next year and buy a F, I have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links