Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Worked until a few weeks ago.

Checked fuses under bonnet and look OK.

Anyone know which fuse under the drivers side front applies, if any?

Not keen on twisting my knackered spine under there if no point. Did try to remove cover last year to chck cig lighter fuse but couldn't get it to shift.

Unless its ECU-B I can't see a relevant fuse.

Steering column retracts OK

Any clues?

Lexus%20fuse%20box_zps2wjopdsz.jpg

Yes Steve - seats move back and forth with manual adjustment switches.

Must be a fuse somewhere? Not seen it listed in the cover for the fuesebox under the bonnet. The Dome looked OK but I did'nt take it out. Would the Sunroof work off the Dome fuse? If so I'll try it tomorrow. Also may disconnect the Battery and re-connect after twenty minutes. Not sure if this could have something to do with it. Battery has been disconnnected a few times recently when Power steering Pump "O" ring replaced and throttle body cleaned. Can't exactly recall when stopped working .

I don't think there is a separate fuse for just the memory operation. Might be an idea to have a look at the memory switches in the door and see if they need cleaned. You can then also check for voltage

• Like 1

The ECU for the seats is under the drivers seat and I kept one spare for 15 years and never needed it went with the car in the end

but they are available from breakers cheap and easy to get in and out.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links