Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Media Display: Implementation of new Running Change software (RC4)

From www.lexus-tech.eu

Bullettin ID BE-0133L-1014 - Last update date : 22/12/2016

"Lexus Media Display: Implementation of new Running Change software (RC4)"
Someone has tried it?

Is a .kwi file.... I try to put in a USB-drive and enter in "Service Information" then "Program Update" but doesn't work...

BE-0133L-1014.jpg

Be careful with this. According to the actual bulletin notes it is only for certain cars and I don't think it applies to vehicles with premium Nav.  Even though I have premium Nav my VIN details still display this download even though I doubt it is for me.

There are different files for the IS depending in whether they were built before a certain date in 2014 or after. All the details are in the bulletin ID which you'll need to pay to access. 

6 hours ago, pobrown said:

Be careful with this. According to the actual bulletin notes it is only for certain cars and I don't think it applies to vehicles with premium Nav.  Even though I have premium Nav my VIN details still display this download even though I doubt it is for me.

There are different files for the IS depending in whether they were built before a certain date in 2014 or after. All the details are in the bulletin ID which you'll need to pay to access. 

+1, Also, by paying for access, the bulletin will explain how to check current programme version to determine required software.

• 5 years later...

Sorry for taking this out from its grave.

@pobrown@tayaste Have you guys received another update or RC4 was the last one on your IS?

Asking because I couldn't find anything for my CT as we have shared the RC4 update.

Also if anyone will ever want to update their operating system, this are TSBs you need to search for on Techstream depending on your car and sat nav:

BE-0081L-1113 - Lexus premium navigation - software revision -> Multimedia Premium with GPS
BO-0147L-1214 - Lexus accessory navigation - Navigation software release including bugfixes -> Multimedia standard with GPS
BE-0133L-1014 - Lexus Media Display: Implementation of new Running Change software (RC3) -> Standard multimedia without GPS (?)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links