AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
bradders

Lexus Questionnaire

Help if you could spell on your post ;)

I exited the survey part way through as it was not Lexus specific and the rating section had no validity on the fields ..............

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks Stacey, It isnt a nice piece of work to take on but chosing it on Lexus has definitely made it more enjoyable.

Iceman - The piece of work is based on understanding the need for branding within the car industry and trying to understand why Lexus sells so few cars in relation to its competitors. By answering the questionnaire, i should be able to understand whether the problem lies within the brand image, or whether its mainly as a result of little awareness of the Lexus brand or a combination of the two!

Cheers :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks Stacey, It isnt a nice piece of work to take on but chosing it on Lexus has definitely made it more enjoyable.

Got as far as the proposal then had to jack it in... hoping to go back and finish my degree at some point (money permitting lol)

I would say its more the awareness, as a child my dad always had toyota's & at that point they were selling Lexus's & he always used to dream!!! Nice to have my hands on one now, even to the envy of my dad .

Hi Guys,

Iceman - The piece of work is based on understanding the need for branding within the car industry and trying to understand why Lexus sells so few cars in relation to its competitors. By answering the questionnaire, i should be able to understand whether the problem lies within the brand image, or whether its mainly as a result of little awareness of the Lexus brand or a combination of the two!

Cheers :)

I assume you mean the UK brand? As in the US it's really seen as one of the best