Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus-Is300-Ccfl-Halo-Projector-Headlights (2001)

Ozzy A

Hi guys!

Ive been an IS200 owner for a week so far-and loving it!

Im trying to find Projector CCFL Headlight units and the only ones that i can find are abroad!

I came across these;

http://www.dashzracing.com/Lighting-Projector-Headlights/Lexus/IS300/01-05-Lexus-IS300-CCFL-Halo-Projector-Headlights-w-6000K-HID-Black-p5473358.html

Would be a difference between IS200 and IS300 Fitments?

Also these are advertised as 2001 onwards, is there a reason why thay wouldnt fit a 2000 plate? :yawn:

Im sorry if these are stupid questions, but i am totally new to Lexus! ;)

Hello,

not a stupid question at all, altho from the outside the IS200 and 300 look the same, the fitments for the headlights are different so unfortunately 300 lights wouldn't fit your 200,

the 300 only launched in 2001 which is why that year is stated,

there are some halo kits on eBay for the 200 but its not a route I went down on either my 200 or 300 so I couldn't tell you which to go for, those u've found look good but if they are for USA wouldn't the main beams point the wrong way anyway?

Hello,

not a stupid question at all, altho from the outside the IS200 and 300 look the same, the fitments for the headlights are different so unfortunately 300 lights wouldn't fit your 200,

the 300 only launched in 2001 which is why that year is stated,

there are some on ebay for the 200 but its not a route I went down on either my 200 or 300 so I couldn't tell you which to go for

Cheers Rory, really helpful mate!

Im trying to find the whole Projector/ccfl Headlight Units, any ideas on where i can find some in the UK?

Dont really wanna attempt to fit ccfl rings myself as im all Thumbs and am certain i will screw em up!

i fitted them to my is200 ok.they are a bit tight and they have built in hid spaces for oem hids. you might want to look into getting a set of ballests for them from ebay usa.

here is mine on a 04 is200

just one thing the 3 little led lamps on they go very fast. mine has only 2 left after 6 months

so have you kind of forced them to fit Jay? also with regards the beam direction, are they designed for left hand drives?

Jay thats a lovely set of mods Mate, Car looks lovely, and i cant believe you managed to squeeze 20's on there!!

Your 200 is kinda what i have in mind with the direction for mine! ;)

Just added some pics of my just sold E46 330ci, i really miss her-but looking forward to getting grips with my 200! :D

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2391.jpg

3-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

that was a nice bmw mate. thing you will need to show your is200 abit of tlc and some money to make her go like you want. just finished my turbo install and the car is at the mappers but i have got myself a 1g gte engine and ecu sitting here ready for a big 5000bhp build. or that was the plan till the wife told me last month that we are going to have a baby in april

that was a nice bmw mate. thing you will need to show your is200 abit of tlc and some money to make her go like you want. just finished my turbo install and the car is at the mappers but i have got myself a 1g gte engine and ecu sitting here ready for a big 5000bhp build. or that was the plan till the wife told me last month that we are going to have a baby in april

Yeah my 200 def needs a bit of both Mate!

I know all about car plans going south, was looking into supercharging the 330...and then the wife told me she was pregnant, our babys due Jan!

We're also trying to buy a house, flats on the market- so lots of financial changes ahead, so my 330 had to go in place of a cheaper more economical 4-door...

Still sneak a few mods in without the wife noticing! lol...

Congrats on ur coming Baby Mate! :D

• 8 months later...

Ive just ordered myself some of these headlights and rear fogs for my '03 is200. I saw another Lex' with them fitted at the BHP show at lydden hill and was adamant I needed them on my car. I've bought mine from car gym, but its going to take a while for them to be shipped over from the states. They sell them with either chrome or black backing, and also in left or right hand drive variants. Just in case you wanted to know... whistling.gif

LEXUS IS200 IS300 Projector Black Headlight w/CCFL Angel Eyes

[TY936-B1WCW/TY936-B1W2C]

Specifications:

- This is for a set of Left and Right LEXUS IS200/IS300 Projector Headlight

- Preinstalled with Super Bright White CCFL Angel Eyes

- Preinstalled with 6000K D2S bulbs (FREE)

- Must fit with 2001+ IS200/IS300 with OEM Xenon

- Both Left Hand Drive and Right hand Drive versions available

- Integrate with headlight auto leveling system

- OEM LEXUS Quality

- Perfect Fitment Guarantee

- DOT and SAE approved

- Street Legal in North America and Europe

- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty

(Cut and paste from sellers website)

I'll see if its a problem when i come to fit them and tke them to my local garage to get the lights lined up.... I'm going to be gutted if theyre not useable in the UK, I'll be £363 out of pocket.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links