Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So Nearly There...

Finally, tomorrow is the day I get the IS!!! After loving the CT for the last 15 months I need a car for work and the IS fitted the bill perfectly. The car has been at the dealers for over two weeks while there were some paperwork issues but got the confirmation this morning all is good and we are ready to go! The dealer were kind enough to send some pictures though!

It is an Executive Edition in titanium which is going to have a life as an emergency vehicle so it will have a few additions to make it 'stand out' from the crowd! Fingers crossed the dealership doesn't burn down overnight!!

post-48926-0-09869100-1427491741_thumb.j

• Like 1

It is an Executive Edition in titanium which is going to have a life as an emergency vehicle so it will have a few additions to make it 'stand out' from the crowd! Fingers crossed the dealership doesn't burn down overnight!!

What bits are been added :)

Picked up on Saturday morning! Nothing added work wise yet as that is done by a third party. The usual stuff really, grill lights, siren, rear reds, removable top light (not sure what yet), internal radio install and hardwired camera.

Fingers crossed they do a decent job - God kno where they are going to put the internal stuff as there aren't any really obvious places!

When all the work is done, I will pop some pics up. I will also get my thoughts down about the car once I have managed to spend some proper time in it!

We are all looking forward to seeing the pics, your mods will be a bit different to the norm lol

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links