Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For that kind of money m8, i wouldn't bother doing it yourself. For extra £110 you can have it all installed typical cost £400-£500 depending where you go. I'm assuming you are aware that the dpf honeycomb filter needs to be removed by cutting the metal casing and then rewelding back again, only then this dpf emulator will work. Otherwise car will always be in limp mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Your considering this? My dpf blocked up I just force regend it cost me £30 and about 3 hours seriously 2 egr cleaners and one diesal treatment seriously the Air filter is dead easy to remove seriously 2 egr cleaners try that first before going through all this

Yeah put dpf cleaner in the diesal remove the air filter spray egr cleaner in ( make sure you follow the instructions on the egr cleaner to the letter ) and repeat the process. Then just keep driving restarting every time it goes into limp mode. You'll know when you've driven enough because even tho the warning lights will stay on the car won't go into limp mode if you can drive 30 miles without limp mode then dissconnect the Battery reconnect and the fault will have cleared I had to do this 2000 miles ago and still going fine also improved mpg

I clean my egr manually by taking it out and scraping, brushing any carbon out. and I had the dpf cleaned out aswell as the litthe pipes connecting to it last year and its gone again, ive used dpf fuel treatment and sprays.... just hasn't worked. so this is the last resort... ive tried taking it up and down the motorway to force the regen, also took it to a garage to get them to try force it with no luck.

Guest bigbullhead

Got my car back from garage after a 140000 mile service still got the original DPF and EGR but I have a the valve in the EGR valve not seating correctly so I am having a new one fitted and the inlet manifold removed and washed as if this is not done it will defeat the object as previous ones he has done has seen as much as a tesco shopping bag full of carbon gunk 500 pounds for this which will breath new life into the car also he will take off the DPF taken off and and sent away for a proper clean and replace costing 500 pounds as he said he would always sooner clean an original one than fit a aftermarket one,so with this and using shell V power and DPF cleaner and regular BG cleaner and AR6200 should allow the engine to last a little bit longer,and as I can't afford a new one at present a 1000 pounds is a small price to pay

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links