Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Also any Lexus dealers down south worth looking at?

I've dealt with Croydon for the last 6/7 years or so, always very good and fair, IMO. Steve Higgott is the sales guy I deal with.

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

• Like 1

Also any Lexus dealers down south worth looking at? I'm going to enquire with Carwow and see what they come up with.

The salesman at Leeds that dealt with me re the NX is brilliant. He is applying to a different Lexus dealership for a job😞. He was the one who sorted out my insurance debacle with the bodyshop. Apparently he is on the chopping block.

Who was that? Paul?

My list so far worth going to Bradford, Stockport, Bolton, Chester, Manchester, Stoke and Leicester. Not a fan of Edgeware road and Hatfield

• Like 1

The USA version has a bright blue metallic paint option that doesn't appear on the UK RX 450h. Can it be a special on UK models?

Its called Nightfall Mica. Its available in the UK too

Australian reviewers have said the RX200t is good, nimble and punchy due to the way the 6-speed is configured and with that 350nm of torque down low (only slightly less than RX350).

Just to add some more excitement to the mix -

HUD is available on the F-Sport. Received confirmation from Lexus UK today, however, it will be an option. They're trying to get a price for me as we speak.

Therefore a 450h F-Sport will be pushing approx £58k fully loaded with HUD, Pan roof, paint and ML

Update - Price of the full colour HUD is £995 for F-Sport

• Like 1

Lexus Europe already have a basic configurator.

here is the link http://www.lexus.eu/car-configurator/?RX/submodel

Nice to play around with it I guess lol

Lexus Europe have also released some images and Videos - the Black RX450H F-Sport is LUSH!! Im seriously considering black now!

Also, it appears the RX200t has a 0-62mph time of 9.2s (same as the NX300h) but I'd expect it to feel livelier and fuel consumption of 7.9l/100km = 35.75mpg. Emissions are 184g/km of C02 as per Euro 6 so tax will be £225 for this model.

However the NX200T has a 0-62mph time of 7.3s as stated by Lexus Europe so here in the UK, you can expect the RX200t to get to 62mph in 9s flat in the UK which is OK IMO. Fuel consumption is also rated higher there than in the UK so UK mpg would be about 33-34mpg combined for the 200t. We already know the UK price at £39995 starting for it.

RX450h is 0.1s faster now, at 7.7s. Lexus Europe figures for hybrids are identical to the ones in the UK so we can expect it to remain the same as there. Fuel consumption is 5.3l/100km which equates to 53 UK mpg. Expect that to reduce slightly to about 51-52mpg going by NX300h fuel economy discrepancy in UK and Europe. Just to make it completely clear F-SPORT models are rated at 5.3l/100km so expect the same 51-52mpg!

Emissions for the F-Sport is 122g/km which means road tax is reduced from £135 to £110. There will be a model which will have 120g/km meaning tax of only £30 - prices start from £44995.

Minimum turning radius remains the same at 5.7m at the tyres but Im assuming turning radius at the body will be slightly more than the current 6.1m

What happens to the fixed service plans if one moves dealerships?

Stoke are interested in doing a swap for the RX with a negotiable discount.

Leeds are being douche lords at the mo!

You cancel the old one and take a new one up wherever. How much is Stoke talking? Manchester have the RX coming in before Stoke do

A few options I can't see on the new RX, I'd like to see (can't find any mention of them). Soft close doors, SMART reverse and parallel parking assist, Heated and Ventilated rear seats, Electrically reclining rear seats, Power folding 60/40 rear seats, and if it hasn't got it, blind spot information in the HUD. It's also about time Lexus threw in a 5 year warranty to bring it in line with Toyota. A free service pack would be nice too!!

A few options I can't see on the new RX, I'd like to see (can't find any mention of them). Soft close doors, SMART reverse and parallel parking assist, Heated and Ventilated rear seats, Electrically reclining rear seats, Power folding 60/40 rear seats, and if it hasn't got it, blind spot information in the HUD. It's also about time Lexus threw in a 5 year warranty to bring it in line with Toyota. A free service pack would be nice too!!

There were buttons in the rear for heated seats in the back in the new york knew. They also reclined automatically and BSM is already available in the mirror. They were also electric.

Lexus crested parallel parking assist in the LS460 but got rid of it. Tbh all the current systems are rubbish. They take the car at silly slow speeds. It's faster to do it yourself.

Soft close doors I don't understand. I like a nice thud.

Honestly, the RX is VERY well priced. It cuts competitors by £5-10k spec for spec

Lee, most of the options mentioned above are standard on the new RX..... just not in the UK ( apart from soft close). Powered folding rear seats are standard on the new Premier.

The new HUD is great. A brilliant step up from the current one. The whole point of the blind spot monitor is for you to actually check for danger. If it were to be displayed on the HUD, then no one would check their mirrors. Very dangerous imo.

Stoke are wanting to give a greater value on my NX and keep rrp on the RX. At the mo it's £2500. Not good enough. £4500 is what I want, and I can wait.Told Leeds exactly this. Lookers are well and truly in the Leeds showroom.

Holy heck. £2500 discount already?! RX is in very high demand! Ha. £4500 sounds reasonable asking. I got £5.4k in 2012 but tbf it was just a facelift and not a new model.

Id probably only get about £25k tops for my RX but it's cost to change I'm worried about :(. My head is saying ex demo this time. Manchester tried selling me an RCF for £49k with 2k on the clock and only 7 months old. I was pretty surprised. It's more than £10k off new

Leeds are offering £30200 for my NX Premier with a straight face. No thanks.

It was Stoke who emailed me the pricelist that I posted here. I called and then 1 hr later the link was in my inbox. Leeds qouted £70k all throughout.

I've contacted Chester and Croydon as well, as suggested here. Just waiting for a response.

Leeds have lost my business unless they can match prices. Feel sympathy for the current staff there.

£30200 for your NX Premier is an insult. If buying a new RX I would expect at least £34 or £35k, especially when we know it's likely to sell for £38 - £40k. I'm seriously thinking about an offer I've been given on a 3.8 V6 Genesis. £32k for a 15 plate with 5k miles. I know the tax and fuel will be expensive, but with a 5 year warranty and a free 5 year service pack I will break even. I drove it today, and it's a very nice car indeed. Will have to de-badge the H logo and fit a winged badge on the rear though!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links