Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Sat Nav Cd Based

Hi everyone hope someone can help me well here goes ive tried cleaning the cd drive with several cd cleaners and my sat nav still wont work, its not the acctual cd i know this as lexus let me try 2 discs. anyways the misses is going 2 pay 2 have it fixed I KNOW I CANT BELIVE IT EITHER lol, so can anyone help and can anyone advise as 2 what the cost is likely 2 b ?????????? many thanks PS IM IN LONDON SO LONDON DEALERS PLEASE LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL Graham B

Croydon London me thinks ! any idears as 2 what it would cost and if im having 2 have the whole player replaced and if so is it possable 2 replace with the DVD version any help anyone? MANY THANKS. PS i joind ages ago on here and then found i had 2 re join

Cheers Graham B

Graham,

You can't replace it with the DVD version - the head unit is all different. I assume you have tried reseating the connections.

I recommend Lexus Hatfield. Ask for Kevin, their After Sales Manager who is super helpful.

Thanks Mike i mite give Hatfeild a try mate , basicaly whats happening with my unit is that the cd spins up and then on the screen it says open door check cd, well have done and used cleaners etc and even used another cd in @ a dealers .Would Lexus replace the whole cd unit and any idears as 2 cost thanks again Mike

Graham B

Lexus is200 sport GreyMetalic Sat Nav(albeit not workin)

Hi all thanks 4 your replies i contacted Haitfield lexus & whole new cd box in the boot £ 2472 :unsure: anyways my Brov in law 2 b rekons his brother can open the box up and have a look @ it (He rekons) its just say the head neads realigning etc and so long as its not a circuit board it should go ok afterwards what u rekon does anyone know if this unit is easy 2 remove from the boot ?

Many thanks again lads Graham B

Hi all thanks 4 your replies i contacted Haitfield lexus & whole new cd box in the boot £ 2472 :unsure: anyways my Brov in law 2 b rekons his brother can open the box up and have a look @ it (He rekons) its just say the head neads realigning etc and so long as its not a circuit board it should go ok afterwards what u rekon does anyone know if this unit is easy 2 remove from the boot ?

Many thanks again lads Graham B

If not ...Send it to me... I get our guy's to have a look. :unsure:

£2472.. WOW .. I can supply a complete new system for less....

Ok thanks will bear yourself in mind mate! would my omf screen b able 2 remain in use and the omf in car remote ? and do u know if say u can use another manufacturer box and still use the obove ????????? Thanks Graham B

PS WHERE ABOUTS IN THE UK R YA IM IN FULHAM LONDON

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links