Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peter!

I have had my 300h Fsport for approx 4 weeks now.Why would you ant to know about firmware for the vehicle's infotainment system?

Do you know anything about the app you can get called Enform and if it is available in the UK?

For what I know, for UE there are connected services, but at the moment nothing working here in Italy.

About my Navigation System, the fw is VA00110A and BT 21.210 , hope in some update for next service.

I have the same firmware as Zotto which, according to my dealer, is the current version. If anymore has a more up to date firmware can they please advise.

Cheers

Peter

• Like 1

The strange fact is that initially I had Google and Tomtom search in menu, and I subscribed services on Lexus Customer Portal , but after Subscription I don' t succeed to connect from car, and meanwhile in menu they have disappeared.

It seems that services work better in Toyota, but portal is still a work in progress.

• 2 weeks later...

:blink: Trying to understand more about Nav System on my GS 300h, I gave a look on Lexus care , section BT compatibility for phones, and version numbers are quite different, ranging from VC03100J to VD18100D ....

:blink: Trying to understand more about Nav System on my GS 300h, I gave a look on Lexus care , section BT compatibility for phones, and version numbers are quite different, ranging from VC03100J to VD18100D ....

Whoever maintains that list doesn't do a very good job. On the IS they don't even list the firmware I have install as an option.

They seem to use progressive letters at the end, possibly just for maintenance releases, but the bigger releases seem to make the numbers jump rather than just a single increment. It is therefore difficult to know how many releases you are behind just looking at the version number.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links