Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Mini-meet? 25/1

Stu

anyone up for an ickle meet in the norfolk/suffolk area?

i feel so isolated over here :crybaby: , and have never met another club member face to face! (that i know of!)

if you're intersted, let me know, and i'll sort something out!

P.S. ideas for a venue would be appreciated!

Stu, id happily come.............unfortunatly i cannot make it

thats ok mr chairman sir (sniff sniff), i understand that no-one wants to associate themselvs with someone from east anglia (sniff sniff sniff), i'll be ok, i'll get myself a coke and a bacon sandwich at some little road cafe and call it (sniff sniff sniff sniff) a mini-mini-mini-meet ( :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: )

:P

no probs matt! when do you expect to be back in the wonderful British sunshine?

Stu

The 24/25 would be better, doing System Maintance in on the 10 & 17 Nights, not sure about the venue though, you know the area better than me, maybe Bury St Edmunds area, not been there offen, don't know the area well.

Ok,

How about saturday 24th January 2004, at Sainsburys in Bury St Edmunds (just off the A14 at the Bury East junction).

That suit everyone that is up for comin?

If you are coming, PM me, i will give you directions from the A14, and add your name to the list!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk