Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Anglia Mini Meet 25/1

Stu

hi everyone, i am looking forward to this meet it will be my first one so please be gentle with me.

i might make a dummy run to sainsburys to see how long it will take me (im coming up from essex) dont want to be late!

i dont have to kiss the dogs as well do i ?

look forward to meeting you all , not being picky stu but you spelt my nickname wrong its johnboy1 :P

john

time is running out!

those of you that have said you are coming, you ave my number in a PM.

when you get to sainsburys, i will try and be around the petrol station end of the car park, you are looking for an IS with a very nice rear spoiler on (see avatar), and to see what i look like, have a look at my mini-card (bottom of the post)!

see you all on sunday!

Stu

Come on guys, there must be more of you out there that want to see the great town of Bury St. Edmunds and that want to meet the co-ordinator of this great event! :)

Stu

i spent ages on mine, washed it, hoovered it, dusted it (inside), cleaned the alloys etc etc, but when it came time to clean the windows, i discovered that a birdhad left a blody great pile of ***** e on the roof. :megaangry:

if only i had a gun.................. :devil:

see you all in the morning!

Stu

:driving:

Gave the car a good polish, just as it was getting dark, it started to rain, :angry::angry:

was not impressed to say the least :angry:

But for a few hour hours, the car looked SEXY and Clean for the first time this year :blush::blush:

Yes - very yummy food... and pudding too... awesome.

What dya mean you didn't have pudding - your loss !! :)

Thanks Stu - pressure's off now - relax..

Hope you enjoyed your tea too mate :)

was it really that obvious that i wasn'y relaxed?! :shutit: :blush:

thanx 4 comin along chaps and chapesses, it was nice to put some faces to names at last! hope to see you all again soon at the Gaydon meet!

as for piccies.........................

(digi cameras with flat batteries - DaveEllen) :P

Stu :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk