Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hyper Exhaust

BESTY

A Little MR-S with a turbo conversion.  On the boat as we speak  :D

very nice,i hope your staying with us on the club :) you could use your new car as your avatar :)

There you go Dave. :winky: And yes I will be staying with the club. :D

A Little MR-S with a turbo conversion.  On the boat as we speak  :D

very nice,i hope your staying with us on the club :) you could use your new car as your avatar :)

There you go Dave. :winky: And yes I will be staying with the club. :D

nice one :winky:

Looks and sounds great Dave.

Of course, it was proffesionally fitted by your new (perfectionist) mechanic :lol::whistling:

(I can't believe we fitted it in McDonalds car park) :P

barmy eh :lol: people must have been gob smacked,thinking i thought them lexus didnt break down :lol: did you get them plates on

Of course, it was proffesionally fitted by your new (perfectionist) mechanic  :lol:  :whistling:

barmy eh :lol: people must have been gob smacked,thinking i thought them lexus didnt break down :lol: did you get them plates on

Oh yeah, the scuffs were the first thing to go on, then I fitted a reflective silver aluminium heat shield to the inner wing area around the exhaust manifold area.

Of course, it was proffesionally fitted by your new (perfectionist) mechanic  :lol:  :whistling:

Oh yeah, the scuffs were the first thing to go on, then I fitted a reflective silver aluminium heat shield to the inner wing area around the exhaust manifold area.

whats the exhaust shield for

The inner wing was getting quite hot off the exhaust. Never noticed it before. Maybe it has something to do with removing the pre-cats, or just that it gets thrashed alot more !

The inner wing was getting quite hot off the exhaust. Never noticed it before. Maybe it has something to do with removing the pre-cats, or just that it gets thrashed alot more !

thrashed ,nor :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links