Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Has a normal full service cost always been £545? I can't quite remember what I used to pay but it seems to have gone up.

Seem very expensive! Not even sure what they do to justify that price...

28 minutes ago, MrW said:

seems high, is it the 60K 6 year one though?

No its the 8th year one, its just a normal full service.

Found the same price listed in their official page: http://www.lexus.co.uk/owners/servicing-and-maintenance/#ServicingYourLexus

They have definitely gone up since I had mine.

I had the 70K and 80K while I had mine. and it was well over £100 less than that for the 80K one in 2013

Prices have gone up but its been a while. £30 and £20 up for the RX! Can't remember what the price used to be on the IS-F but it wasn't £545.

BTW its still worth remembering that £545 is the "capped" price. If you haggle you'll get a discount, if you get a service plan, you'll get discount too. Back when I got my service plan for the RX it was £245 and £425. I paid for my first service which was £190 and I bought a service plan for £990 which included 2 full services and 1 minor from RRG Stockport. Saved about £200.

The plan is actually useable across all RRG sites so Im currently using it at Bradford which is closer! Of course the service plan gives me 10% off everything including MOT and Tyre fitting etc.

I've found haggling with London dealerships quite hard, did manage to get a discount for the big 6 year service but that's about it.

Are these prices inline with the rest of the manufacturers in this segment?

1 hour ago, giorgoXXI said:

I've found haggling with London dealerships quite hard, did manage to get a discount for the big 6 year service but that's about it.

Are these prices inline with the rest of the manufacturers in this segment?

For the performance car that it is, yes. Mercedes charge a bomb for C63s as do BMW for M3s 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links