Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Parking sensor volume, is it adjustable

My rear sensors were fitted from new, I have the info with the documents that came with the car, it's fitted with Denso sensors.   The problem is the volume, it's so low I have to really listen hard for it.  Today when I opened the boot to do some checking is was really loud, but in the boot!  Why would there be a bleeper in the boot?  I checked all sensors and they all work, although the two centre ones give a different tone to the outer ones.  Not really a big deal but it would be nice to have them working properly, especially as I'll be parking it in central London soon! 

So does anyone know if they're adjustable?

my 2004 facelift, right side of steering column under dash there are 2 knobs, one to adjust volume and second for keyless enable/disable.

under dash above accelerator.

My old Audi sensors stopped working and It was much cheaper for me to just get reverse camera + screen fitted. I think I paid about £100 inc parts labour and that was 4 years ago.

consider getting reverse cam, really helps. 

Had a tweek of the knob but no volume, although no LS that I've ever had beeps when I lock it regardless of what I've tried. Back to the drawing board.  The sensors seem to work OK but I need to be reversing while I'm sitting in the boot to get any real benefit from them!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links