Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone i am new to the owners club and have just bought my first lexus rx300 2004 after wanting one for quite some time. Managed to pick it up at a bargain of 3500 but it needs a few bits. The main thing im struggling to find is the trim from the passenger side rear quarter window. Any one able to help or know anywhere i could find such parts?

All replies are greatly appreciated

Thanks, Andy

Hi there. These seem to be a weak point on the RX300. Both mine peeled off from the window driving along the motorway. I rescued one and glued it back on but lost the other. Spoke to Lexus and you have to buy the whole window with the trim attached! I managed to get one through a local dealer for £80 but now need a glazier to fix it!

Lovely cars but nothing is ever straightforward.

Thanks Michael.

How long ago qas this exactly? Wpuld lexus still be able to get hold of one do you think? And would the price still be so high. Also i think you can remove the trim and stick it to your window rather than change the window :-/ wish i could just find one at a breakers yard.

I thought they just pushed in - with thick plastic 'pins'.

I know mine is loose on one corner. I just glued it back in ...

Enjoy your new car!

Still looking for a reasonably priced one for drivers/offside quarter light (it's a year on now!) - let us know if you find any for sensible £!!

My nearside/passenger one seems quite firmly attached tho - I assume car washes are the main culprits for loosening them in the first instance before they fall off somewhere. As I don't use car washes, I think my remaining one won't disappear on me but would love to fill in the gap the missing one has left :(

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Ive managed to order one. Spoke to a guy on eBay who was breaking a lexus for parts to sell and I've persuaded him to part with the trim for £35 inc postage. The item number for the car is 291718630362 and then just message him and ask him if he could sell you the "driver side rear quarter window trim" and he seemed very cooperative.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foxy-stoat said:

Heres one for £40 plus delivery, not mine.  I am looking for a drivers side one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-RX300-N-S-LH-PASSENGER-SIDE-REAR-QUARTER-WINDOW-GLASS-2003-2008-/222016656932?

Is that one just the glass I wonder?

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links