Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another CT200H owner very soon

colin79666

With luck I'll be picking up a CT200H this weekend :-)

Trading in my Suzuki Swift Sport for something a bit more relaxed and with more room for passengers. 

More details when I collect it at the weekend. I suspect it was owned by someone on here until recently!

Thanks. It's never seen a sponge or swirlomatic  carwash in its life.  Always snowfoamed first then hand washed with gritguard buckets etc etc. Enjoy

I have changed my avatar as realized I had someones else's car on mine:whistling1:. You will get more mpg once you get the hang of it..a lot more!  One last thing..watch out in car parks as people will walk out in front of you in EV mode.   

14 minutes ago, PWOOD said:

I have changed my avatar as realized I had someones else's car on mine:whistling1:. You will get more mpg once you get the hang of it..a lot more!  One last thing..watch out in car parks as people will walk out in front of you in EV mode.   

Yup already had that today!

Weather is a bit better tomorrow so might get the PW out and then give it a good coating of Autobalm or Armour All Shield. Dealer had given it a good clean but I didn't bother with Supergard so will want to get a coat of protection on soon. I suspect it won't be quite as pampered as under the previous management but it will be well cared for :wink3:

I do miss the HID lamps from the Swift however. Driving home tonight it felt like having a couple of candles lighting the way but I'm sure I'll adjust and can always look to fit better bulbs if need be.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links