Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

my is200t f sport in azure blue

On 1 April 2016 at 8:49 PM, Chris.S said:

tends to sparkle under certain light too

Yes, looked at a RC in the showroom and it had a more metallic look. Possibly slightly lighter too although you really need the two together to properly compare.

The pic I posted of my car does look darker compared to yours but that could be down to differences in camera and lighting conditions etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2016 at 5:24 PM, DanD said:

Don't know what a respray would cost, but you could look into a wrap. These are typically between £1000 and £1500... and you can pick the colour and finish you want... including patterns etc and change it when you feel like it while your paintwork is protected from scratches and stone chips.

A colleague of mine has an Aston Martin that he had wrapped and the finish was incredible.

Also, some weeks ago I saw in London a 2010 RX450h that had been wrapped. The colour was not dissimilar to Chris' Azure Blue IS... but in a matt finish. It looked stunning.

I'm considering a wrap on my IS250, and I do like that blue colour. Seen prices less than a grand....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links